Thursday, May 17, 2012

After trying different things for a few days...

I've decided to concentrate only on GPT sites and avoid survey sites altogether. GPT I've learned stands for "Get paid to" as in get paid to try. This doesn't necessarily mean you have to subscribe to book club trials, a free month of movies (though those certainly are available), in some cases it merely means you click on a link, watch an add, sign up for coupons and other things that only cost the time you're willing to put into it. For me, I believe, the survey sites are a waste of time.

I think most surveys are probably geared towards particular demographics like  families with children at home. I found I spent a great deal of time answering questions to see if I qualify only to be told I wasn't what they were looking for. That seems a waste of time since in the same amount of time I could have clicked on several links on GPT sites. And survey sites only pay if you qualify. I certainly think it's worth a try for someone looking to make money on the Internet as it can probably be more profitable for others than it was for me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment