Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Well okay I got a little off track...

I decided I simply couldn't live with any of the blogger templates so spent my blogging time yesterday cruising for new templates. If I'm going to look at this everyday I want to love it. I'm an artsy, frou frou kind of girl so I found one more reflective of my personality. I know they say if you're going to have a serious, business type blog (though I'm not sure this qualifies) but I'm not one for convention anyway. So now I'm going to focus!

I've signed up for Inbox Dollars. Clicking on the daily email advertisement takes no time at all, though it doesn't earn a whole lot, but it's painless and you don't have to do anything but click on the link that takes you to the ad page & click a confirmation button. Now surveys, that's a different story. Supposedly they only take 20 minutes but the one I took was at least 10 minutes longer. In between the basic household questions you'd expect on a survey were these obnoxious "do you want this product", "do you want an agent for X,Y,Z to contact you", etc. Checking "no" on those (and being extremely careful NOT to click yes) took longer than answering the real survey question. Time will tell whether my speed improves. If not, the surveys definitely aren't worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment